Introduction of skin care
1. Cucumber face mask
Cucumber is an awesome cooling component to be applied to your skin in summer. It’s utilized in servings of mixed greens, yet in addition effectively accessible and modest. Additionally, it has numerous recipient supplements for our skin and body this is one of the best natural skin care tips.
Here is the way you can get ready cucumber face pack for summer Make this as Your daily skincare routine :
Gram Flour (Besan) for glowing skin type
· Make a smooth mixture of cucumber juice and besan.
· Apply this mixture on your skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
· Rinse it with lukewarm water.
· Gently pat your skin dry.
This cucumber and besan face cover will spruce up your skin tone and gives it a characteristic shine.
Cucumber and Potato face mask can solve skin Problems
· Prepare cucumber and potato juice.
· Apply the mixture on your face.
· Rest it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off in hot water .
This cucumber and potato juice face pack will help you to remove tans and soothe sunburns.
2. Almond face mask can
Vitamin E is a notable factor for the healthy skin issues treatment, and almonds are stacked with this nutrient. It assists with getting reasonable composition and smooth sparkling skin. It additionally wash down open pores and treat skin break out dry skin and oily skin
Almond with Lemon Juice
Lemon is useful ingredient to remove sun tan in sun protection and also clear dead skin cells and dark spots.
· You need to grind 4-5 almonds to make a fine paste
· Now add some lemon juice into it.
· Use this pack on your face and let it stay there for 20 minutes.
· Rinse it with cold water.
Almond and Milk face mask
Execute this for 2 to 3 times each week for 2 to 3 months. Almonds and Milk pack works extraordinary for moment sun exposure sparkling skin.
· Soak 8-10 almonds in a half cup of milk overnight
· Grind the soaked almonds next morning. Add more milk if necessary.
· Apply this paste to your skin
· Wash off your skin with water after keeping it 20-30 minutes.
3 Papaya face mask
Papaya and lemon face mask
Nutrient C accessible in lemon makes it immaculate as dim spot-helping specialist. Its blanching and cell reinforcement properties assists with battling maturing microorganisms.
· For this face pack you have to mix mashed papaya with 1 table spoon lemon juice.
· Allow this face pack to rest on your face for 10 minutes
· Wash off the face pack with water
Turmeric with gram flour
Turmeric is a blossoming plant of the ginger family and it is otherwise called ‘Brilliant Spice of India’ as a result of its yellow shading. It contains cucurmin which has solid calming and hostile to bacterial properties. It disposes of free radicals and improves the creation of collagen. Thus, it expels scarcely discernible differences and wrinkles from your face. dont apply mush quntity if you have sensitive skin.
· Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
· Mix 4 tablespoon gram flour in it
· Add ½ cup milk or water in the mixture
· Form a paste and apply this on your face and skin
· Leave it for 15-20 minutes
· Rinse your skin with water
5 Aloe Vera For Glowing Skin
Aloe Vera can protect your skin has feeding and mending properties that help revive your skin and brings back the lost characteristic sparkle to your skin. It evacuates skin inflammation scars, mends unpleasant skin, skin hydrated alleviates your skin from bothering and conditions your skin profoundly. Aloe Vera also helps to Cure skin cancer.
· Take 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
· Mix a pinch of turmeric
· Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and milk
· Mix to make a fine paste
· Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes
· Rinse your skin with water
Aloe Vera with Rose water
Rose water is a sort of astringent that conditions the skin and treat skin inflammation marks, age spots or any injury or consume marks. It conditions the skin and mend any tingling or skin pigmentation.
· Take 1 tbsp of aloe Vera gel and 1 tbsp rose water.
· Mix them well to form a paste.
· Cover the face with this paste and allow it to set for 20 minutes.
· Wash it off with cold water after massaging for 2-3 minutes.
Aloe Vera with Banana
Banana is rich in hydrating and sustaining the skin, which results into the help from the flakiness and dry patches of the skin.
· Mash 3-4 pieces of banana completely and mix them with 1 tbsp aloe Vera gel.
· Clean your face with lukewarm water after keeping this on your face for 10 minutes.
Aloe Vera with Turmeric
This pack is suitable for all skin types – for both women and men to get radiant and glowing skin.
· Prepare a paste by mixing all ingredients – a pinch of turmeric, 1 tbsp aloe Vera gel, 1 tbsp honey and few drops of rose water.
· Evenly apply the paste to your face and neck. Rest it for 20 minutes.
· Rinse with lukewarm water and gently dry with clean towel.
This Aloe Vera and cucumber face pack is great for burns from the sun and sun tans. Cucumber makes it cool on skin and keep it revived and clean. It takes out all polluting influences including oil and soil.
· Make this face pack ready by creating a smooth paste of aloe Vera gel and cucumber juice. Optionally, you can add few drops of rose or any essential oil.
· Put it on the face and wait for 15 minutes.
· Clear the pack with cold water.